Pneumatic Twin Blade Impulse Wrenches
Yokota impulse wrenches are widely used for tightening jobs in the assembly industry, where accurate torque tolerances are necessary. Impulse tools are light, powerful, small and very importantly, have no kick-back, in common with a high repeatability as well as low noise and vibration level. Evaluation of tightening processes in car assembly shows that tightening joints uses 10% of the total assembly time. Working with faster tools therefore can speed
up assembly lines substantially.
- The patented Twin Blade Impulse Mechanism allows oil-reduced operating.
- Air treatment unit should be switched-in to decrease wear and maintenance needs.
- All YX models are equipped with a 2-Step-Trigger.
- The 3/8” and 1/2” square drive models feature a locking pin enabling fast change of sockets. Models with “A” featuring 1/4” hexagon quick change coupling.
- Specified technical data are measured on the Yokota testers series YET at a dynamic air pressure of 0.63 MPa. The Yokota testers have a static transducer, therefore the specific torques are to be used as a guidance only
* Torque specifications
All specified torques are measured on the YOKOTA testers, series YET, at a dynamic airpressure of 0.63MPa.
The YOKOTA testers have a static transducer, the specified torques are therefore to be used as a guidance only. In general the torque range will be lower in case of using lower airpressure, extension bars, torx or hexagon inset sockets, soft joints, etc.